Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Returning to Western Australia


I have now safely returned home to Bunbury in the south west of Western Australia.  Thanks to everyone who has followed my blog, particularly all those who have posted comments. 

I’ve had an absolutely wonderful time and met some fantastic and highly dedicated teachers and outdoor grounds professionals.  Although my posts will now be less frequent, I will now use this blog to follow Withers Primary School’s outdoor grounds development.  This will be the real test of the success of my Churchill Fellowship, practical application of what I have learnt.  I will be presenting my findings to staff at Withers Primary School next Monday.

1 Comment:

Kirsty said...

I'll be on PD at Clifton Park so I hope you are re-presenting to staff sometime :)

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online