Friday, May 7, 2010

The countdown......

I  leave WA in one week and I have organised my International Driving Licence so I can drive in England, Scotland and Wales.They drive on the same side of the road over there but there is a lot more traffic than we have in Bunbury. I have also changed some Australian $'s into GBP so $50 is worth about 30 pound. 
 
It will take about 19 hrs in the plane and I stop over in Singapore for a few hours.  I will be landing at Heathrow Airport near London at around 7am which will be midnight in WA.  On the plane I 'll get drinks and meals as well as be able to watch movies, so hopefully the trip over won't be too boring.  At this stage it looks like being 12C maximum on the day I arrive....brrrrr!!!!



 

6 Comments:

Margaret said...

Safe travels Stuart. Be good to hear your trip stories as you travel around the place.

Anonymous said...

It was great to have you in our class to take us through your blog. We look forward to following your travels. From Room 3 :)

Joan said...

Looking forward to hearing all your stories...keep safe...Mum

Anonymous said...

To Mr cumming my family and I hope you have a safe trip love Brittany willetts glen willetts Julie willetts Gladys willetts PS:we will be following you though your journeys

Liz said...

Hi Stuart,
Looking forward to showing you the sights in Brighton. The sun is shining, but the weather is a bit cold. Hopefully you will bring some Australian warmth with you! Safe travels.
Elizabeth

zai said...

hello mr Cumming its zai swallow were are you an hows it going.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online